Pharmacy Management System
|System Use For||Pharmacies|
- It works under the Windows environment.
- It contains an Arabic panel and an Arabic-English interface.
- Accounting and administrative control at the same time.
- The ability to search on any screen by any information.
- It contains an automatic annual close.
- The possibility of connecting to a network and on more than one device and controlling it.
- Ease of changing material prices through invoices.
- Material encoding and re-tagging facility that works on BarCode
- It contains sales tax and purchase tax.
- There is an in-line discount on purchase bills.
- The movement’s asset can be accessed through any disclosure or report easily
- Entering a payment from an accounts receivable bill easily through the same bill.
- Drug groups can be defined and special statements found for them.
- The existence of lists of alternatives to the material by the name of the material.
- The possibility of adding new scientific topics and amending their information and their enrichment
- Multiple banks and ease of use of statements of each bank.
- It contains a complete system to follow up on incoming and outgoing checks.
- Have a screen for expenses and a list of each expense.
- It contains a quick inventory screen.
- The existence of a statement of accounts payable and receivable up to any date and related according to customers and insurance companies and warehouses.
- A system to protect and prevent financial reports for the average user.
- A complete summary of the movements of the day or period of the pharmacy or the user.
- It contains all local and foreign surnames, their alternatives, and selling and buying prices.
- It contains all the current scientific names, complete information about them, and their fixed scientific names,See their composition, side effects and link them to commercial evening.
- It is easy to learn and use the system because its screens are similar to Windows
- The existence of a set of reports on sales and purchases.
- Work within an integrated computer profile that includes the accounts of suppliers, clients, insurance companies, and receivables and disbursement and management of accounting operations and follow-up checks.
- It contains detailed, informational, financial reports, periodical comparisons, daily, and monthly reports.
- Assists in preparing orders for a warehouse or for all warehouses, in addition to dozens of printed reports on screen or paper.
- Ability to call reports from within invoices.
- Summons a movement from any other itch.
- A warning about expired materials, materials that are nearing completion, spoiled materials, and materials that have reached the demand limit.
- Knowing the daily, monthly, annual profits and losses within a specific period.
- Knowing the sales of each pharmacy employee separately, with the ability to work with all system screens inside only one screen.